From the 25th to the 27th of November, the inaugural South African Music Week (SAMW) shall host a dozen or so Canadian industry experts who will share the stage side-by-side with their South African counterparts. Themed ‘Music in the 4IR,’ SAMW shall present to you unprecedented opportunities in the digital content era with prospects for export , collaboration, skills transfer, best practices and business development between the two countries.
In 2021 post Covid 19, SAMW shall do a live spotlight on Canada and welcome the Canadian music industry who will be expected to converge in Johannesburg, Gauteng Province South Africa.
• Skills transfer and training of South Africans
• Artistic and business collaboration
• Access to and tour Canadian markets
• Scholarship and education opportunities
• Cultural and technology exchange between the two countries industry
Join the conference online.